Taster program Mums in Business
Are you a mum in a business leadership position that’s wondering WHEN you’ll find some time for you?
Want to source some tools, tips and techniques to get back to the things that matter most to you, find a bit more time and create more flow between work and home life?
This taster program is so fresh we haven’t even named it yet. It’s been designed SPECIFICALLY for mums who own or manage a business and spend a lot of time (too much time?) juggling between the needs of other people (even thought you love them) leaving very little for you.
Are you ready to reconnect? Are you ready for more flow in your week as you increase productivity and focus on the things that matter most? Join me, online from the first week of term 4.
Yep, it’s a pilot program – and the program price is very reflective of that…
All of term 4 only $237
* A weekly group coaching call with me, giving you access to troubleshoot / learn and share information with a network of like minded mums in business (valued over $325)
* A swag of business resources offering you a CURATED range of tools, resources and connections all designed to save you time, money and brainpower (let’s face it, you could google all of the tools you need but who has the time to not only do that but sort through the useful tools and the useless ones? I’ve done it for you.)
* FREE access to Evolve Network’s Find My Mojo program to help you rediscover that magic power that defines you (valued at $24.95)
* FREE access to Evolve Network’s Kickstart Energiser program to help you get more out of your goal setting (valued at $129)
* Unlimited email support – direct access to me via email throughout the duration of the taster program. You’ll use this for burning questions, to ask for HELP! and to troubleshoot. I might not always have the answers but I’ll certainly source the information for you
* Your own copy of the Kickstart interactive e-book (valued at $9.95)
AND a bonus planning call and webinar as the second week of the school holidays draws to a close