Evolve My Not for Profit (NFP) is a monthly coaching program for NFP managers who want to build a sustainable and productive organisation.
Managing a NFP is not easy, with competing priorities, lacking resources and sometimes (let’s admit it) often dysfunctional governance or disasterous past management it’s likely you’ve inherited a basket case… Or, at least a highly stressful and challenging situation.
If you’ve found this page you’re probably asking yourself how one person is supposed to manage funding contracts, look after staff, report to a committee, oversee property, apply for funding, manage the books and maintain a compliant entity – then… care for clients.
And it’s more than likely you’re tired.
I designed Evolve My NFP through my own experiences of running NFPs and mentoring, training and consulting to NFP Committees and Managers. I wanted to put something together to save you time and to keep you on track and motivated as you get through those icky things – like policies and procedures… the things that otherwise site there until they become a screaming necessity.
Over six months the program supports participants to address challenges across service design, systems, team management, grants and fundraising, marketing and collaborative network development.
Each month addresses a different aspect of the business and the participant will develop business systems and processes on the job as the program develops. (So, you’re making improvements to the NFP as you learn – rather than learning just for learnings sake).
Each month participants will:
- Complete a gap analysis for the business area addressed that month.
- Attend 1 x 60 minute group coaching program (online) at the start of the month outlining the month’s tasks, addressing questions and troubleshooting pressing challenges.
- Complete four weekly tasks and report in to a private online group for further help and support if needed
- Attend 1 x 60 minute group coaching program (online) at the end of the month to celebrate progress and address any arising challenges
- Online learning guide: A comprehensive learning guide for the month including video tutorials, worksheets, tools and templates
- You will also have access to our online library of expert tips from other NFP Managers and other business professionals who have been there – solved that
Join other NFP Managers today for just $97 per month*
*Min 6 month commitment is required.
Kerry Grace is a highly regarded Not for Profit (NFP) Manager and consultant based in Regional NSW. With two decades of experience in the NFP sector, Kerry has undertaken dozens of projects in community engagement, adult education, social enterprise development, NFP service planning, community strategic planning and grant writing.
Kerry has successfully managed two NFP organisations, MiiMi Aboriginal Corporation (2008-2010) and Regional Development Australia Mid North Coast (2016-present). Kerry led both organisation through significant structural and operational changes which required organisational restructuring, systems implementation, stakeholder engagement and revenue stream generation.
Kerry is known for her abilities to get things done – exactly the spirit that drives this program.